Monday, August 3, 2009

Frugally Feminine Apparel Series - Day 6

Last week was a rough week, and it appears that the weeks to follow will be laced with their own trials, so to lighten things up here is Day 6 of the “Frugally Feminine Apparel Series”.

The shirt I am wearing is just like the white shirt that I wore this day except I got it on sale for $9 this time. Remember that black dress (here, here, here, and here) that I love so much? Well, here is another one from Target where the top, not so modest, makes for a lovely long flowing skirt. I just put a shirt on over it and viola; instant femininely modest outfit for the day. This can be worn with any coordinating colored shirt you like. This dress was the same price as the black dress.

The only difference with this particular dress is I did have to purchase a slip to go underneath. (Note: ALWAYS check to see if your dresses/skirts need a slip underneath BEFORE wearing it out in public!)

Sofia is wearing that same pretty dress. She loves this one, so I make sure it is cleaned quite often. She definitely is a sweet little girl!

Sweet kisses from a sweet Sofia

I must say that the shirt I am wearing has become my favorite style shirt. I love that it is super feminine, modest and has a pre-turn of the century flair! It is stylish and fun, yet classic and pretty.

Serving God and My Family,

Crystal <>< (SAHM)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Where did you get that shirt? I love it!

The Watts Family said...

You guys are Looking great ...I love that kind of shirt as well! ~Thanks for sharing Praying that as you go into a new week you will find many blessings and much comfort, peace and grace from the Lord to face whatever comes your way! Blessings Heather ;-)

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon