Good "Late" Evening Ladies,
I am just now finding time to sit down and post day 5 of the "Frugally Feminine Apparel Series". It has been a mighty long day here at the Sewell house, but thank the Lord for His Grace.
Today I am wearing that same black dress (told you it was a great piece to have) with a white shirt that I purchased at Wal-Mart for $5. I wore this shirt, in pink, for the first post of this series.
I can't tell you how much I love this dress! I can wash it before going to bed, put it in the dryer in the morning and be able to get dressed for the day right after breakfast. I love the long flowiness (is that a word?) of the dress. I feel so much more comfortable in a long skirt. I can now say that I have not worn pants in over a week! My husband has been such a great supporter and encourager of this project and has been very helpful in taking my picture everyday. We took the picture late this time, so Miss Sofia is already tucked in her bed for the night. I know she would be sad to know she missed out today, but there is always tomorrow! So, in her honor I will post the picture of what she wore today, of her with her letter "Cc" lapbook! My sweet girl! (You can check out my homeschool blog to see Sofia's progress in learning the alphabet here.
“Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.”
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)













2 comments:
I do really love that top you're wearing (in both white and pink!).
I am very much enjoying this series. :)
I don't know if your Wal-Mart has them, but mine has these feminine polo shirts with kind of puffed sleeves for only $8. I was going to get one last week but they were out of the navy blue I wanted.
Post a Comment