Today was an easy going day. I wore the same black dress from yesterday, only I wore a different shirt (obviously). The shirt I purchased at our local Christian Thrift Store (The Purple Cow – isn’t that just the cutest name?!) for $1! Can’t beat that!
As you can tell Sofia is really getting into taking pictures with mommy (and trying to stand just like mommy). She was wearing a different dress earlier in the day until she got tomato sauce all over the front it from her spaghettios! I grabbed this dress out of the clean-need-to-be-folded clothes basket. I would normally put a white undershirt (with sleeves) on under this dress, but since we stayed inside all day, it was no big deal.
I really like this black dress because it is just very versatile and functional for me. I am somewhat tall, so I like skirts and dresses that go all the way down to my feet. Unfortunately in my rebellious days, I had someone permanently tattoo on the inside of my ankles and would rather wear the longer dresses to cover them up. We live and learn only by the Grace of God!
I loved the shirt I wore today because it is button up, so it makes it a little easier when it’s time to nurse Charlotte. Having a couple of button up shirts is a good idea to add modesty to your wardrobe.
“Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.”
Proverbs 31: 25
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)













2 comments:
Great way to show another option with the dress your daughter looks so cute!~Blessings Heather
I love that Sofia is standing just like you in the photo. ;)
Post a Comment