
This morning I feel compelled to ask you to join me in praying for a sweet little boy, Stellan. Please head over to “My Charming Kids” and read all about him and his family.
He has the same heart condition (only worse) that Charlotte has, SVT. To read his mother’s posts about how he is doing leaves me each time in tears. My heart aches for this child and his family. I cannot, even in the smallest of ways, compare my concern and worry about Charlotte’s SVT to what this mother deals with each second of every day. I ask you that you please take a moment and pray for this child and his family. The Lord, in all of His Sovereignty, knows exactly what is going on, and He created this child for HIS purposes. The Lord blessed this sweet angel with best dad and mom for the job. I pray the Lord continue to bless these two parents with the strength and endurance they need. I pray that in all things these two parents do and say that they honor God first. What a great opportunity these parents have to live their faith out before their children. I pray that they would rely solely on the Creator of all things and hold fast to His word.
Lord please heal this child because only You can!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)













No comments:
Post a Comment