Thursday, February 17, 2011
Yes...we're still waiting on Ellie
That's right; Ellie is still in there! I really thought she would be here by now, but apparently she has different plans. It actually works out well because Sofia and Charlotte are both sick with colds. Miss Ellie must know it and doesn't want to catch it!
We are having the carpets cleaned today and I am hoping to have a massage today to help me relax. The past week I have been anxious and tense, so hopefully a massage will help.
I have been having contractions, some pretty painful ones, but nothing regular or consistent. Ellie is very low and engaged. My lower back is killing me constantly and there seems to be nothing I can do to get relief...other than have Ellie. My midwife thinks she is about 9lbs now, and I have another week before I reach my due date! So, we might have another 10lb baby! I love chunky babies!
So, as we wait, please keep me in prayer for strength and patience. Also keep my sweetie pies, Sofia and Charlotte in your prayers; that they would get well soon!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)
Labels:
Prayer Request,
Pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment