Waiting for labor to start can be very hard. The anticipation can be, at times, unbearable. With each contraction I find myself wondering "is this it!?". Then nothing. It can be most frustrating when one is so excited to hold a new blessing. However, I completely understand that Eleanor will arrive in due time and right on time.
The girls are just as excited about the arrival of their new baby sister. It is such a joy to see that they, even being so young, have a love of children. That in itself is such a blessing.
Today I am feeling a bit under the weather as I have gotten the cold the girls had. So today is going to be a day of Jane Austen movies and hot tea, while dosing up on vitamin C and D.
I do pray that my readers enjoy the day while remembering the blessings of the Lord and seeking to use this day to glorify Him alone. Soli Deo Gloria!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <><
Saturday, February 19, 2011
As I Wait...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment