Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just a Few More Weeks!

Me and My Sweeties
          My Sweet girls are getting super excited about Miss Ellie's arrival.  This time when I was having Malachi take my weekly belly photo, both girls jumped in...too sweet!  As we patiently wait for Ellie, I am still amazed at how much my Sofia and Charlotte have grown.  It doesn't feel like all that long ago Malachi and I were awaiting their arrivals.  I never knew that motherhood could be this way; actually desiring more children, even on the really bad days of parenting!  I can say it is all the Lord's doing, because in and of myself I know that I would be immensely selfish, which of course would make for very poor parenting. 

          Malachi and I are getting very excited about having another little "squeaker" in the house (as he affectionately calls little babies).  We still have a few more things to get done, like rearranging the master bedroom for the homebirth, and just some basic cleaning and organizing.  I think that Ellie will arrive the first or second week of February, so that leaves us with just a few more weeks!  I can hardly wait to snuggle with my new little blessing, and watch my daughters grow in their own love for babies too!

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <><  (SAHM)

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Maybe she'll come on Feb. 14, famous for being MY birthday!

Many blessings!

Marcia

Mrs. Sewell said...

Marica,

That would be so sweet...and Malachi's birthday is the 15th...so either day would be great :)

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon