Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cutest Diaper Cover for Miss Ellie

Diaper Cover I crocheted for Ellie (front)

Back of Diaper Cover with a pink ruffle

I crocheted this diaper cover yesterday for my sweet Eleanor.  We're getting very excited about having another little baby in our home!  Only a few more weeks left!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Crystal,

I just read the comment you left on Keeper of the Home yesterday. Wonderful! So wise in your approach and honoring to Christ.

I too suffered from depression for about 4 years. Now, as a contributing writer for Keeper of the Home, I was moved to post about the four years I spent in that valley of deathly shadows (it was posted today - 1-11-11 on Keeper of the Home). My depression was really a spiritual matter. God was faithful, continuing in my sanctification, the good work that he has promised to finish. He taught me so much about himself and restored me when he accomplished what he purposed for me.

Thank you for your wisdom,

Sharon

Tanya@EverAfterCottage said...

What an adorable diaper cover! Did you make the pattern up yourself or did you use one? Could you share it?

Mrs. Sewell said...

I purchased the pattern at Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/listing/62173718/crochet-pattern-baby-diaper-cover-with

Super easy pattern!

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon