Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby Ellie Update!


We are in the home stretch my friends!  Everything is ready for baby Ellie's arrival, and I couldn't be more excited!  Eleanor is head down and I've been having contractions on and off for about a week or so.  Everything is ready for the homebirth, and I see an OB for a check up next Monday to meet the state laws for homebirth.  We're not expecting Eleanor to be as big as Sofia or Charlotte, but probably a good 8 pounder. 

Malachi, my sweet husband, helped me clean and organize everything yesterday.  We have lots of clothes to sort through, but other than that, our home is finally all cleaned and organized!  He also has been helping me keep the kitchen and the living room cleaned.  He has been so helpful, and I love him so much. 

I just can't believe we are coming to the end of this, our 8th pregnancy, and that the Lord would bless us with the honor of snuggling, caring and raising another blessing for the glory of the Lord.  I feel like the most blessed wife and mother in the world, and I have nothing to complain about.  Thank you to everyone who has been praying for this pregnancy.  Ellie will be here soon!

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

No comments:

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon