That is absolutely gorgeous!!! Ok, I'm a little jealous of your skills. Might have to get you to make me some maternity skirts while you're in the sewing mood ;) Don't need them yet but will eventually. In fact, I have had not weight change as of yet. This is the first time I didn't lose all of the weight for the next one so I don't want to continue down that path. It was only about 7 lbs left but 7 lbs now could mean a lot more later.
I am a Christian wife and mother who seeks to honor the Lord by being the keeper of my home. I enjoy sharing my journey in the hopes that it will encourage others and bring glory to the Lord. Soli Deo Gloria!
2 comments:
That is absolutely gorgeous!!! Ok, I'm a little jealous of your skills. Might have to get you to make me some maternity skirts while you're in the sewing mood ;) Don't need them yet but will eventually. In fact, I have had not weight change as of yet. This is the first time I didn't lose all of the weight for the next one so I don't want to continue down that path. It was only about 7 lbs left but 7 lbs now could mean a lot more later.
Love it!
Post a Comment