Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Our Vacation - Made it to 12 weeks!

 Me and My BFF (Sarah)

My Sweet Best Friend (She is due in a few weeks!)

My BFF reading to Sofia

The kiddos calming down from playing


 JD and Sofia (Future Husband and Wife) :)

 "Grandma" reading to the children

Supper time

The Daddies and the kiddos

 Sofia reading to JD


 Me and My BFF barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen!  LOL
 
 The girls and "Grandma" before we headed out to come back home
All the girls with "Grandma" before we head out to come back home
This past weekend was the best weekend I’ve had in a long time!  I finally got to meet my best friend in person!  We had the most wonderful time and it was as if we had always been around.  Our children loved one another and our husbands had a good time chatting as well.
Sarah and I met maybe a little over 3 years ago through myspace and since then the Lord has developed a strong friendship between the two of us.  She and I were able to make meals together, talk like we do on the phone each day, but this time sitting side by side!  We enjoyed watching our children play together, and our husbands bond over video games and changing a tire! 
I also had the pleasure of finally meeting my best friend’s mother, who the girls warmed right up to immediately and called her “Grandma” the entire time we were there.  My best friend’s mother opened her house up to me and my family for the duration of our visit and made us feel right at home.  We are so blessed and honored to know my best friend, Sarah, and her family.  We can hardly wait for the next visit or a move to the Dallas area to be closer to my best friend.
I am 12 weeks pregnant as of Monday and I feel pretty good.  While on vacation my nausea went away, but now that we are home it is back.  So that is making life a bit challenging at this point.  I had an appointment with my new midwife yesterday and she is absolutely wonderful.  We are so excited about this new baby, and I can hardly wait to hold him/her in my arms!  The baby’s heart rate was 150bpm yesterday, and I’ve only gained 2 pounds so far.  Everything is looking good, praise the Lord!
            On a separate note: All of those who won the last giveaway, I will be mailing out the CDs sometime this week.  I have been plagued with a nasty headache for the past couple of days, and since being back in Baton Rouge, the pregnancy nausea has returned.  So, please hang in there, I will get the CDs to you as soon as I can.
            I pray that all is well with my readers, and I thank you all for the continued prayers for this baby.  Soli Deo Gloria!

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <><




















3 comments:

Sarah said...

So glad ya'll could come visit! It was such a wonderful weekend! Love ya'll!

Amy said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Glad you got to meet each other in person after all this time. BTW, did you ever get to have lunch with the other family? Just curious if you did and how it went!

Mrs. Sewell said...

Amy,

We did have a wonderful time. We weren't able to meet with "that family" because they were celebrating the 1st birthday of the youngest in the family...so they had a full weekend. Maybe next time though :)

Crystal <><

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon