Today has been such a great day! We purchased a new dining room table and sofa sleeper last week and they were delivered today! We were able to give our old sofa and dining room table away for free yesterday. We were able to purchase the new furniture for a great price during the tax free weekend this past weekend.
I am also getting very excited about our vacation this weekend to visit my best friend and her family. It will be a rather long drive, but well worth it. It will be so nice to watch my children play with my best friend’s children.
I announced the winners of the giveaway yesterday, so if you haven’t already go check out the post.
I was able to listen to the baby’s heartbeat today and actually picked up the sounds of the baby flipping and kicking. I am so glad we bought the hand held Doppler device last year. It has been so amazing to hear this little one’s heartbeat whenever I want.
I pray that all of you are enjoying your Tuesday and remembering to use every day for the glory of the Lord. Soli Deo Gloria!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)















1 comment:
Your new sofa looks super comfy!
Post a Comment