Monday, July 26, 2010

The Winner Is....and a SURPRISE TWIST!



Jennifer S. from East Texas is the winner of Serving God and Family’s 2nd giveaway of Vision Forum’s Baby Conference on an MP3 CD!  Jennifer S. all you need to do is contact me via email with your mailing address and I will mail out the CD to you on Wednesday!
To those who did not win this time I have great news for you!  I will be giving another copy of Vision Forum’s Baby Conference on MP3 CD away this FRIDAY
To enter just leave a comment with your first name and last initial.  For a second entry, leave me a comment on my facebook page (if you are on my friend’s list) letting me know that you are posting a second entry.  For a 3rd entry, leave me a message on the Serving God and Family facebook fan page!
Here is a list of topics covered at the Baby Conference:
  • The Long War Against Babies
  • The Reward of the Fruitful Womb: Real Families Discuss the Rewards of Raising a Large Family for the Glory of God
  • Suffer the Children to Come: How to Love Those Children Who are Rejected by the Culture of Death
  • How to End Abortion in America: A Look at the Spiritual, Practical, and Constitutional Realities
  • How the Local Church Builds a Thriving Culture of Life
  • Surviving the First 50 Years of the Pill
  • Naming Babies
  • Symposium on Manhood and Babies
  • Symposium on Top Legal Issues Facing Parents
  • Fundamental Principles for Reforming Health
  • Ladies' Tea with Michelle Duggar
  • What the Bible Says About Birth Control
  • Ladies' Symposium: An Interview with Michelle Duggar
  • Children As Pets
  • Symposium on Biomedical Ethics for Birth
  • Ladies' Symposium: Why We Must Be Ladies Against Feminism
  • The Indispensible Role of Grandparents in the Life of Children
  • The Demographics of Family Life
  • Michelle Duggar: Mother of the Year
  • Haiti's Message of Hope to the Children of America
  • Symposium on the Hope of Adoption: Lessons for the Future of Adoption from the Great 2010 Crisis in Haiti
  • Ladies' Symposium on Managing the Logistics of a Large Family
  • Symposium on the Future of Healthcare in America: How Must the Church and Parents Respond to Socialized Medicine, Medical Ethical Chaos and the Widespread Abdication of the Professing Church
  • Child Training: A Biblical Template
  • The Hopeful Theology of Miscarriage
  • The Myth of Overpopulation and the Coming Demographic Bomb
  • Symposium on Biblical Biomedical Ethics for the Infirm and Aging in the 21st Century: Brain Death, Organ Transplants, Euthanasia, and Care for the Elderly
  • Ladies' Symposium on Preserving and Promoting the Highest Ideals of Christian Motherhood
  • Closing Session: Testimonials and Summary Remarks
You can check out Doug Phillip’s blog on the Baby Conference and get an idea of what the event was about.
I will announce the winner on Friday, July 30th at 1pm CST!!!  I am so excited to wrap up the month of July with two giveaways!  So, do not fret, if you didn’t win this time, you have another chance for this Friday!!!
Soli Deo Gloria!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

12 comments:

Jeanette said...

Jeanette A.

Jennifer said...

I'd love to be entered for another opportunity to win the Baby Conference CD! Thanks so much!!
Jennifer C.

Amy said...

Ok, I'm trying again!!! - Amy S.

Unknown said...

OH!!! I would so much like to win a copy of the Baby Conference!
Sonya B.

Unknown said...

I left a comment on your blog fb page as well for my 3rd entry!! Thanks again and again!!!

Mama to 12 said...

I would love to win this!
Christi A

poolja said...

What a wonderful giveaway!
Jill P.

Tanya@EverAfterCottage said...

Trying again! Tanya B

Tanya@EverAfterCottage said...

I left a comment on your FB fan page for another entry. I'd REALLY love to win this! Tanya B

Tracy H said...

I'd love to have this for myself and my just married daughter and SIL!

Tracy H

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for doing this!
Sara H.

Unknown said...

Is the giveaway open for me even though I live in Sweden? I'd love to win this too!

Karin H.

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon