Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Praising the Lord for 9 weeks - Some Extra Stuff


Today is a milestone in this pregnancy as I am 9 weeks and 1 day pregnant today!  Seeing the baby’s heartbeat last week was not only amazing but calmed our hearts and has given us hope that all is well with this sweet baby the Lord has blessed my womb with. 
Malachi was given the full time position at the Best Buy he works for and with that comes medical benefits!  We actually filled out all the information for the insurance yesterday.  We can do nothing but praise the Lord for continuing to care for us and our children, and for faithfully providing for all of our needs. 
I finished a sweet baby blanket for this new little one yesterday after supper, and I can’t wait to wrap him or her up snuggly in it!  Sofia is so excited about this baby too.  I can hardly believe that she will be nearly 5 years old by the time this baby arrives, and Charlotte will be close to 3 years old!  Sofia has her heart set on the baby being a girl, and refuses to listen to any talk about mommy having a boy.  We will probably find out the gender of the baby in October some time.  It is possible that we may be able to find out at the end of September, but we’ll do our best to be patient until we find out; whenever that may be.


Thanks to everyone who has been remembering us in prayer!
Today I came across a few things I thought I would share with you all!
First is a FREE download (only for TODAY) over at BlueBehemoth.com from Doug Phillips of Vision Forum on “The Role of Children in the Meeting of the Church”.  (If you don’t have an account with BlueBehemoth.com you’ll have to sign up for one first in order to take advantage of this FREE download.)
Second thing I’d like to share is that Dr. Voddie Baucham will be doing an on air interview with Adam MacManus on KSLR.com today at 5pm CST to talk about the upcoming Semper Reformanda Conference.
And last but not least, over at Raising Homemakers, Robin from Resolved To Be, posted a great blog on Learning to Cook Breakfast {From Scratch} and was very kind to share a couple of yummy recipes for breakfast!
Before I close this blog post, don’t forget that I am doing another giveaway for a copy of Vision Forum’s Baby Conference on an MP3 CD this Friday!  If you’d like a chance to win this wonderful resource, head over to my post announcing the winner yesterday and enter!  Read through the post to find out how you can get three entries towards the giveaway.
Soli Deo Gloria!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

3 comments:

Melody said...

Praise God for your little twinkie...can't wait to see pics

Sadie said...

So thankful to hear your good news my friend! What an incredible blessing and such great grace. So happy to hear about it all. xx

Sarah said...

Remembering ya'll in prayer with much thanksgiving!

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon