It is yet again time for another giveaway! What am I giving away? Vision Forum’s Baby Conference on an MP3 CD!
All you have to do is leave a comment with your first name and last initial. For a second entry, leave me a comment on my facebook page (if you are on my friend’s list) letting me know that you are posting a second entry. For a 3rd entry, leave me a message on the Serving God and Family facebook fan page!
We have begun listening to the Baby Conference and so far it is superb! We have heard all kinds of great things about this conference, and we are praising the Lord that Vision Forum and all the speakers at the conference have stepped up and challenged the current culture’s ideologies on children and family.
Here is a list of topics covered at the Baby Conference:
- The Long War Against Babies
- The Reward of the Fruitful Womb: Real Families Discuss the Rewards of Raising a Large Family for the Glory of God
- Suffer the Children to Come: How to Love Those Children Who are Rejected by the Culture of Death
- How to End Abortion in America: A Look at the Spiritual, Practical, and Constitutional Realities
- How the Local Church Builds a Thriving Culture of Life
- Surviving the First 50 Years of the Pill
- Naming Babies
- Symposium on Manhood and Babies
- Symposium on Top Legal Issues Facing Parents
- Fundamental Principles for Reforming Health
- Ladies' Tea with Michelle Duggar
- What the Bible Says About Birth Control
- Ladies' Symposium: An Interview with Michelle Duggar
- Children As Pets
- Symposium on Biomedical Ethics for Birth
- Ladies' Symposium: Why We Must Be Ladies Against Feminism
- The Indispensible Role of Grandparents in the Life of Children
- The Demographics of Family Life
- Michelle Duggar: Mother of the Year
- Haiti's Message of Hope to the Children of America
- Symposium on the Hope of Adoption: Lessons for the Future of Adoption from the Great 2010 Crisis in Haiti
- Ladies' Symposium on Managing the Logistics of a Large Family
- Symposium on the Future of Healthcare in America: How Must the Church and Parents Respond to Socialized Medicine, Medical Ethical Chaos and the Widespread Abdication of the Professing Church
- Child Training: A Biblical Template
- The Hopeful Theology of Miscarriage
- The Myth of Overpopulation and the Coming Demographic Bomb
- Symposium on Biblical Biomedical Ethics for the Infirm and Aging in the 21st Century: Brain Death, Organ Transplants, Euthanasia, and Care for the Elderly
- Ladies' Symposium on Preserving and Promoting the Highest Ideals of Christian Motherhood
- Closing Session: Testimonials and Summary Remarks
You can check out Doug Phillip’s blog on the Baby Conference and get an idea of what the event was about.
Everyone has until Monday at 12pm CST to submit their entries, so if you’d like to be a part of this giveaway submit your entry by Monday at noon. I will announce the winner around 1pm CST. I am so excited to be able to do this giveaway! Soli Deo Gloria!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)














19 comments:
Man, I wish I could have attended the conference! These would be a great blessing
I would love the chance to win!
Jeanette A.
Wow what a great gift this would be nice!!
Rebecca C
Wonderful! Count me in!
I'd love a chance to win this! Enter me in your drawing please!
Thanks so much....
Jennifer C. in WA
I'd love to hear these!!! Pick me, pick me :)
So sad I missed the conference! Please enter me in your drawing.
Wow!! Cool prize. I would love to win this!
Please enter me, I would love a chance to listen. Thanks, Leanne C. in WA
Kristin E.
What a great drawing! Hope I'm the lucky girl.
the conference looks interesting.
Loly B. in AZ
I would love to have this! Thank you for the giveaway!
Tina B.
How neat! Thank you Crystal.
Jennifer S.
East Texas
I would love to hear these speakers! I so wish I could have gone to the conference!
Laura S. Would love the chance to hear the conference!
Rebekah K. Would LOVE to get a chance to hear this!
What a blessing it would be to win :) Jennifer R.
I'd love to win this!! Thanks Crystal.
Some of these topics are interesting, although I think it would be years before I would have time to listen to them! :D
Angela T.
Post a Comment