Good Afternoon Everyone!
Today is the day when I announce the winner of the 2nd Baby Conference MP3 Giveaway!
And the winner is….Amy Shelby! Amy all you have to do is contact and I’ll get this CD to you ASAP!
Now, if any of you are wondering how the winner is chosen, I thought I would let you all in on the high tech method I use…
First I write all the names on a piece of paper and then cut them out, fold them up and place them all in a bowl from my kitchen. Then I have the lovely Sofia pick one piece of folded up paper out of the bowl and viola, we have a winner! I know you all are left speechless with fascination from the highly technological manner in which a winner is chosen!
Not to fear for those who did not win this time, I plan to do another giveaway of Vision Forum’s Baby Conference on MP3 CD soon!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)














1 comment:
Yeah!!!! I'm so excited. I contact you via email. Thanks for the giveaway!
Post a Comment