"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward."
Psalm 127:3
Today I had my first OB appointment and ultrasound for this pregnancy. I am 8 weeks and 3 days today and the baby measured in perfectly! The second we saw our little baby Malachi and I saw the heartbeat. We are pros at this now, so we know exactly what to look for during the ultrasounds, and I started crying the second I saw my baby's heartbeat.
We are praising the Lord for this sweet blessing and we thank everyone who has been keeping us in their prayers. I am still planning on having a homebirth, but need to stay with a physician until I am 20 weeks after we have the next ultrasound. Malachi got the fulltime position at Best Buy so now we have medical insurance! That will help with the medical expenses until we switch over to the homebirth midwife, and that expense we will have to pay out of pocket. We have saved the money for the homebirth, so we are prepared financially to pay for it. The Lord is so good!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)














3 comments:
So happy for ya'll! Love ya!
This is great news! I am so happy for you. Praying things keep going good for you. <3 ya!
Congrats on deciding to have a home birth! I have two kids 17 months and 8 weeks. Both were born at home and I would have it no other way. You don't have to go anywhere, you are with your other kids, you get to labor in your own home, and best of all when you have your baby you can sleep in your own bed, eat in your own kitchen and sit in your own living room with your new child. Please email me if you have any questions about home birth.
Renee
Post a Comment