Praising the Lord once again for 6 week pregnancy nausea! Yesterday I hit the six week mark and the nausea started almost the moment I woke up and got worse throughout the day. Today the nausea is slightly more, but bearable.
My first OB appointment is on couple weeks and so far everything feels like this pregnancy is going well. I am still extremely tired, and actually I feel as tired as I do when I take the extra progesterone, so that is an excellent sign. I decided not to take the progesterone this pregnancy after my OB and I discussed that it didn’t appear to help, and he informed me that there are no medical studies that have concluded it actually helps.
Sofia asks about the baby everyday and has told us that the baby is a girl. When we ask her what she would think if the baby was a boy, she firmly responds that the baby IS a girl! She has been such a big helper these past couple of weeks, and has been doing so well with homeschool. Each day she amazes me, and I am so thankful the Lord has given me her and Charlotte.
We are waiting to hear back from the Best Buy in Austin, Texas about a possible transfer for Malachi. Apparently it is a brand spanking new Best Buy that isn’t open yet, so that may give us a little more time to pack and move should Malachi get the job. I would prefer to be closer to Dallas, Texas where my best friend lives, but Austin is closer than we are now, so it would be a great thing either way!
I have a research paper due this Monday so I won’t be blogging for the rest of the week. I pray that you all enjoy your week! SOLI DEO GLORIA!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)













1 comment:
I'm so excited for you!!! Happy 6 wk mark :) I'm sure she will be happy with a little brother or sister by the time it arrives.
Post a Comment