Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A "Not So" Wordless Wednesday

The Lord has blessed us with such a gorgeous day! We decided to get out of the house today, and enjoyed every minute of it together as a family. While the reality of Malachi's lay off is still in the forefront of our minds, we are doing our best to take advantage of this special time with Malachi.

We accomplished so much today. We were able to get our van washed, picked up some needed items at Sam's Club. (Thanks to Malachi's mom and her husband for getting us the membership!)

I found out what "Kohl's" is, and it is now my new favorite store! I had received a $10 gift certificate in the mail for Kohl's, but didn't know what it was...until today! I was able to buy the girls three outfits for only $40!

I am also wearing my new wedding ring set today! I don't know how many times I thanked my husband last night for getting it for me for Mother's Day. He is such a kind man, and I love him so much!


We are scheduled to go on a home school field trip next Friday to learn about Strawberries and to pick some as well. I thought the girls' new denim overall dresses would be good to wear to that. Sofia is already excited about it.



The Lord is good to me, and I have done nothing to merit His goodness.

Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday!

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

5 comments:

Amy said...

We're looking forward to the field trip as well next week. Can't wait to visit again.

Have you tried TJ Maxx or Marshalls? We really like those stores too.

Mrs. Sewell said...

Amy,

I noticed the TJ Maxx over across from the Kohl's and plan to check that out next!

Sofia is definitely looking forward to the field trip!

Crystal <><

Anonymous said...

Love the girls' outfits! Aside from the thrift store, Kohl's is my favorite, favorite store for clothes shopping.

And I meant to comment yesterday, but got distracted--your new ring is gorgeous! I really love that style as well.

Sarah said...

I bet the girls are gonna have a blast picking strawberries! Fun!

Mrs. Sewell said...

Thanks April! I am not a huge fan of jewelry, and the pieces I have are simple and special to me.

Sarah, We are all excited about going on the field trip! I'll definitely post pictures!

Crystal <><

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon