“This is the day the LORD has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it.”
Psalm 118:24
It has been a week since we found out our baby had no heartbeat. While I am still grieving, and probably will for awhile more, I am finding much needed comfort in rejoicing with my friends who are expecting sweet babies. I finished one crochet project for my sweet friend Mrs. M and I am currently working on another baby blanket for my sweet friend Mrs. S. I thought, just for fun (and to lighten the mood), I would post pictures of both projects. Enjoy!
Baby Blanket for Mrs. K's baby
Baby Blanket for Mrs. S's baby
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)















2 comments:
These look precious! It's good to continue serving the Lord and others in the mist of sorrow:)
They look great. You are so talented! Love you.
Post a Comment