Saturday, March 27, 2010

A New Day - A New Do

Me and My Sweet Darlings

Ain't she just the cutest!?


Love this Youngin'

Today I got my hair done. I had about 3 inches cut off and had my hair colored with red low lights. I had this hair cut and color a little over a year ago and loved it. It was time for change, and so today, the change took place. Malachi and the girls love it, so that makes it even better.

My sweet husband took some pictures of me and the girls today after I got my hair done. I don't think it is possible to say "I love my girls" too many times!

Today was a little emotional. I got a little emotional while getting my hair done, but the hair lady handled it well, and was very kind.

I pray that everyone is enjoying their Saturday!

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

4 comments:

Marcia said...

Love the new do!
You remain in my prayers!

Miranda Hupp said...

You look beautiful. I love the hair! Mine was pretty long and I got it cut above my shoulders a few months ago. It is so much easier to take care of!

Miranda

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the red--it really suits your skin color! (And I admit--I get emotional when I get my hair cut too, even if it's just a few inches!)

Amy said...

Your hair is looks very cute!! Glad to see you loving on those beauties. Hope you have had a great weekend:)

The joy of the lord is my strengh!

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon