I did get a call back from the nurse today with the results from the blood work for the progesterone last week and it looks like my progesterone is still lower than the doctor would like, so he has increased the dose of Prometrium from 200mg a day to 400mg a day. I have to take 200mg in the morning and then 200mg at night. This is going to make me even more tired and possibly even more nauseous! While I am not looking forward to this, if it helps the baby, then it is worth it. My first OB appointment with ultrasound is next Friday and I am nervous and excited all at the same time. I am praying that we see and hear a strong heartbeat, but also know that with my progesterone levels being slightly low and having trouble getting up there on their own, there is always the possibility of things not going the way I want them to. I know that God is in control and I know that He will work everything out according to His will.
The blood work that my Primary Care Physician had done for my arrhythmia came back normal. My thyroid is perfect as was everything else checked. So, I may be seeing a cardiologist for a consult soon.
The nausea has been challenging, but manageable thus far. Today wasn’t all that bad, but it could be the calm before the storm, so to speak.
I thank you all who are praying for me, this baby and my family. I will definitely keep you all updated as I know more.
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)













No comments:
Post a Comment