Tuesday, March 16, 2010
9 Weeks - Baby #7
I am now 9 weeks and 2 days along in this pregnancy. Morning sickness really hasn't been all that bad; compared to my pregnancies with Sofia and Charlotte. My first ultrasound is this Friday, and we are praying that we see a healthy baby with a strong heartbeat. I will, of course, keep everyone updated and hopefully be able to post pictures Friday evening.
As always, thanks to everyone who is remembering this baby in their prayers.
Sofia is so excited about the baby and is still insisting that I have "two babies" in my tummy. Charlotte just says "bebe" and leaves it at that when we are talking about the baby. We are all very excited, but anxious to see this little one!
Labels:
Prayer Request,
Pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
Praise the Lord!! How gracious our Father in heaven is to allow us the privilegde to carry these little lives inside of us. Continuing to pray with you along this journey.
Congratulations!! I will keep you, your beautiful family, and your new pre-born blessing in my thoughts and prayers.
Kylene.
So happy for you. You know you continue to be in my prayers. Love ya!
Congratulations!
Beautiful pic of the three of you. I think Charlotte favors you and Sofia looks more like her daddy!
Post a Comment