I write this post with a heavy heart. The ultrasound preformed today showed no heartbeat and a baby that measured somewhere around 6 or 7 weeks. I would be 10 weeks pregnant this Sunday. I will stop taking the progesterone today to allow my body to naturally do what it should. As long as I don’t get a fever, there is no real need for surgery. There are no medical explanations as to why this happened. My OB said that he simply cannot compete with the Lord. As he walked into the room he said, pointing at Sofia and Charlotte, “Let us praise the Lord for these precious souls in the room”.
We have decided to name this baby “Hope”, because our hope is in the Lord, and our little sweet baby is with the Lord.
I am in need of much grace through this loss. Grieving is always a weird process for me, but this being our 5th miscarriage (2nd one in 5 months), I am battling different emotions than I have in the past. As my family grieves, we thank you all for ALL the prayers, encouragement and support you, my beloved readers have given us through the years; in our highs and lows.
Hope Sewell ~ In the Arms of Jesus 19 March 2010
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <><














8 comments:
I am very saddened to read this! My heart is with you. And I will say many prayers for your family!!!
God Bless
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I pray that God gives you grace and strength in your time of sorrow. Our comfort lies in knowing that God is Sovereign and that He cares about each and every one of His chosen.
My dear sister just went through this loss 2 weeks ago. Here is a poem she found and put on her blog, in memory.
http://covenant-light.blogspot.com/2010/03/in-memory.html
"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." -Psalm 46:1
I will keep you in my prayers. God is faithful.
A sister in Christ,
Sonya
Crystal, know that my heart is saddened with yours though I can't possibly pretend to say I know what you are going through. I will be praying for you and your family during this time. May you feel nearer to our Lord than ever before and rest in His hands. My His grace and mercy be upon you as you rest in the arms of our Saviour.
By His grace,
Amy
Oh, Crystal my heart hurts for you. I know there are no words that can truly comfort, so I will be praying that the Holy Spirit will wrap His arms around you.
I am in tears my sister for you and your family. My prayer is that God gives you the peace and comfort that only He can give you. Hugs... I'm so very sorry.
Praying for you.
I am so, so sorry! My heart weeps for you and your family!
I am so sorry for your loss. I have been checking your blog to see your pregnancies progress. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Every single pregnancy is precious.
Post a Comment