Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Continued Prayer for baby

Yesterday was another emotional day. I had another HCG titer and progesterone level blood test done yesterday. A few minutes after 4pm yesterday, the nurse called to inform me that since last Thursday (96 hours ago) my HCG levels had not doubled and my progesterone was still lower than it should be. I am scheduled to do the HCG titer again in 48 hours (Wednesday) and the doctor has increased my progesterone from 200mg to 300mg a day. I am still scheduled for an ultrasound for Friday morning, which we are praying will determine the baby’s age and be able to see a heartbeat.

I am still not experiencing any pregnancy symptoms. The only symptom I am having is just extreme sleepiness from the progesterone. My HCG levels were only 873, which means I may not be far enough along yet (6 weeks +) to have any pregnancy symptoms.

We are praying the Lord’s will be done. He is the only one, at this point, who knows what is going on. While this time is an emotional roller coaster for me at times, I know God is Sovereign and He is not caught off guard or panicked about any of this, and this gives me great comfort.

Please continue to pray that the baby is fine, and that all will be well.

Serving God and My Family,

Crystal <>< (SAHM)

2 comments:

Rebecca Evans said...

Praying for you and your family!

alexis said...

I am still praying for you!

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon