Our baby, Charis Sewell went to be with Jesus today. I began spotting today and when the nurse called me with the results from the Hcg blood work, it only confirmed what I knew was happening. My Hcg levels decreased today and that is indicative that I am definitely miscarrying this baby.
I have cried, and will continue to mourn the loss of our little baby, yet I rejoice in knowing that God is Sovereign and He holds my sweet child in His arms today. My heart breaks each time I lose a baby, no matter how far along I am. Each child is a gift and blessing from the Lord.
My husband and I have chosen to name our little one “Charis” because it is the Greek word for “Grace”. It is only by God’s grace that I am able to persevere through this trial. It is only by God’s grace that I will be able to endure the physical pain that I will experience soon. It is only by God’s grace that I have peace that surpasses all understanding. It is only by God’s grace that I still have hope. It is only by God’s grace that I know I will one day be reunited with all of my children who have gone before me. It is only by God’s grace that I know I will conceive again.
Please continue to pray for me and my husband as we once again experience the loss of a child. We love the Lord and our hope is in Christ. We do not believe this pregnancy was a mistake. We do not believe that God changed His mind. We do believe that God is the Author, Sustainer, and Finisher of life and all that He does is Just and Good. We do believe that even in this loss God will be glorified. We thank the Lord for blessing us with another baby, even if we never got to hold him or her. We do believe that our Charis is with their Creator and we will be reunited some day.
“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me”. 2 Corinthians 12:9
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)













8 comments:
Dearest Crystal,
I am so sorry for your loss. I know God's grace is suffcient, He will bring you through this. You are a beautiful and an amazing woman of God. I wish I could know you in person and give you a hug.
God be with you.
Love Your Sister In Christ,
Corrinne
Sorry for your loss.. May God be with you and our family!!
God Bless
Crystal; I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family have my deepest sympathies. It is never easy to lose a baby, no matter what stage of pregnancy you are in. Your beautiful baby is now safe and sound in the warm arms of our merciful Savior, and He will comfort you as well. God bless.
Your friend, Alexis
Please know that I am praying for you and Malachi. I love you!
Praying for you my friend.
Crystal,
I am so sorry for yet another loss!
My heart breaks for you and I pray that God's grace will continue to comfort and guide you.
Sincerely,
Marcia
Your baby's name is beautiful! What a wonderful testimony of God's great grace.
I am crying right now. I have no words.
I wish I knew you - I would love to have coffee with you.
We have four precious children dancing and praising eternally in heaven as well: Covenant Hope, Glory Hesed (Hebrew for God's covenant-keeping love and mercy), Promise Anastasis (Greek for Resurrection), and Peace Nikonos (Greek for of the one who overcomes).
May God be praised.
I have just recently discovered your blog and wanted to let you know how truly sorry I am for your loss. I too have lost three angels and no matter how many you lose or the amount of time you carried them it hurts your heart terribly. May God continue to give you peace and comfort.
Your sister in Christ...
Post a Comment