From the beginning of “Serving God and Family” my intentions have been to be as transparent as possible. I have been told that I do not have a very good “poker face” when it comes to hiding my emotions; they are always written all over my face. So, in reality, I guess I am by nature “transparent”. Transparent is defined as being “guileless-free of deceit” or “easily understood or seen through (because of a lack of subtlety)”.
Losing a child, no matter when it happens, is almost unbearable. I say “almost” because, my hope does not rest on whether or not I have children, but in Jesus Christ alone. Four of my sweet blessings are in Heaven with their Creator. Life and death are controlled by God Himself. He is the one who determines when a person is created, how long they will live and ultimately the moment they cease living. He does not owe me an explanation, nor am I arrogant enough to demand one. I know that all things that He allows in the life of the believer are ultimately for their good and His glory (thank you so much for reminding me of this yesterday Mrs. Stacy McDonald).
Can people be insensitive during this time? Absolutely. In fact I think that many people just want to have something to say, and when they can’t find the right words (which by the way there aren’t any), they do one of two things; 1) Remain silent (BEST OPTION) or 2) They say the most outrageously insensitive things that makes you wonder if they have a lick of sense in them.
A sweet friend showed me something that I thought was very well written for a time such as this. And I recommend all who frequent my blog read it, especially before saying anything to me about the miscarriage. I am not trying to be mean, I am being completely transparent.
This is day two of experiencing this current loss and miscarriage. The next few days and months will be a process of many different feelings, both emotionally and physically. God has and will continue to give me the Grace I need to persevere through this trial. Ultimately He will use it for my good and most importantly HIS GLORY! I have peace in knowing that my children are with Christ, the very best place to be. He loves them more than I ever would be able to.
Please read Miscarriage Etiquette
Serving God and My family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)













3 comments:
(((hugs))) from a sister in Christ. I'm praying for you today. I found your youtube channel and blog via zkueker88.
Hi Crystal,
You don't know me. I am friends with Emeth, and the one who wrote that Miscarriage Etiquette last July. I was just randomly googling it to this morning see if it would pop up anywhere, and fell upon your site.
I want you to know how terribly sorry I am for the death of your precious baby. So very, very sorry.
I just miscarried another baby two days ago; it's our third this year (4th in two years), shooting an arrow straight from the womb to heaven.
If you need someone to talk to, ask Emeth for my email. I sincerely want to be a blessing, and let God use our experiences for the furtherance of His kingdom.
And again, I'm just so sincerely sorry. There *are* no words. But if I could, I would wrap my arms around you and pray God's grace upon you. (((hug)))
Weeping with you,
Melissa Joy
I decided I'll just leave you my blog address. Please do not feel obligated to say anything to me. My heart is just overflowing for you this morning. So I will pray for you and for your family. Please know that I do not expect anything in return. Just know that you have an unknown sister in Christ who is upholding you today.
www.xanga.com/joyfuldomesticity
Post a Comment