She is just all wrapped up in cuteness that my cheeks hurt at the end of the day from smiling at her!
Some days are definitely better than others, but the Lord always shows me the “sweet” things in each day that help to brighten even the gloomiest moments. Choosing to stay at home and mother my two children (and hopefully more) is often times lonely, ordinary, repetitive and yet at the same time rewarding, peaceful, exciting, and fun! For this season in my life my husband and children get my undivided attention, and I do believe it should be this way. I am not actually sure there won’t ever be a season in my life where my time and energy won’t be devoted to my husband and children and their children and their children…you get the point. My ministry is to my husband and children and it is a hefty task to take on. The Lord is my Helper (Psalm 94:17. Hebrews 13:6) and I am so thankful for His grace and guidance…and long suffering! Each day begins basically the same, but man can it go in several different directions in seconds. I am still learning that each day I need to wake up thanking and praising the Lord for all that He has done for me. I also need to lean on Him for the strength required to be a good wife and mother.
There is simply nothing sweeter than seeing my children smile or giggle. Watching Sofia and Charlotte play together has become something I look forward to watching each day. I can see a friendship developing that will blossom into a special love that only sisters can have.
I pray that today instead of seeing the craziness and uneventful parts of the day, you and I will seek to find the sweet moments that God blesses us with that are so special and priceless.
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)













1 comment:
That first photo of Sofia is beautiful! You should have that framed.
Your girls are so sweet, Crystal!
Post a Comment