Friday, March 13, 2009

My Precious Blessings - Friday Picture Fun

Sisters playing

Charlotte's face is priceless!

Sweet Sofia loves her little sister

My Sweet Charlotte

She is so cute!

Sofia playing outside...she needed to get some energy out

LOVE THIS PICTURE! She is peeking into the neighbor's garden

Beautiful Child God has blessed me with

She was picking weeds...I mean flowers

Hmmm, wonder who instigated this?

As I watch my daughters grow I can tell they will be the best of friends. It is amazing to see how different their personalities are but how they compliment each other. Sofia loves her little sister and is like the "second mommy" in the house. Charlotte is just full of cuteness that it melts my heart. I am truly blessed by the Lord to have these precious souls in my care.

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Your girls are just so cute! Give them bunches of hugs from Texas!

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon