I love being a mommy. Each day with my daughters reminds me just how Great my God is. Sofia has been saying “I love you” for some time now, but recently she started saying “I love you too daddy/mommy” when we tell her that we love her. It is the best thing to hear her say “I love you too mommy!”
Sofia has also recently begun to take ownership of Charlotte (her little sister). She shows genuine concern when her sissy is crying or “appears” to be in danger. Yesterday the girls were playing on the floor and I went into the kitchen for a split second and all of a sudden I heard Sofia say “Oh goodness sissy”. I walked in to find that Charlotte had rolled herself over to the couch and was halfway under it! I grabbed my camera as fast as I could and got these priceless and hilarious pictures which I think captures the situation perfectly!
“Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, the fruit of the womb is a reward.” Psalm 127:3
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)














1 comment:
"Oh goodness, sissy!"
Too cute!
Post a Comment