I have had my blog for a couple years now (I think), and I have never been given an award, until today! I never really think anyone pays attention to anything that I write other than those who know me personally, but evidently I was wrong, and this blog is doing what it was intended to do…reach other Christian wives and mothers!
It is an honor to be awarded by a fellow blogger. In keeping with “Blogging Award” tradition, I will present this award to women that I feel are deserving of it. Just as the person who presented me with this award says “it was hard to narrow this down, I have SO many favorites”, but here they are:
· Mrs. Hatzopoulos at Treasures From Heaven
· Mrs. Elliot at Unfolding Grace
· Mrs. Linblom at Generation Four
Thank you Erin for presenting me with this award, it is such an honor to know that this blog does reach other Christian women in a way that encourages and challenges them to be more Christ-like and value true Biblical Womanhood!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)














3 comments:
Congrats! Job well done! Just know that I am reading too! I love your blog. :) You deserve this award.
Thank you, ma'am! And congratulations!
Oh, Crystal, what a sweet encouragement to me today. Your blog inspires me so much. Hopefully, we can host you guys at our place here in England someday.
Post a Comment