Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Daybook


Outside my window~ one of the last roads leading to the interstate

I am thinking~ That I love watching my husband play with Sofia and Charlotte.

I am thankful for~ My Jesus, my husband and children

From the learning rooms~ Is still learning to bake from scratch, learning to be a True Woman as described in Proverbs 31 and Titus 2 and dying to self daily


From the kitchen~ making homemade pizza dough for the first time!

I am wearing~ blue jeans that are too big (breastfeeding is the ultimate weight loss program!) and a blue shirt from my husband’s work

I am creating~ a new skirt tonight to wear to church in the morning!

I am going~ make sure the kitchen is cleaned before bedtime tonight

I am reading~ Passionate Housewives Desperate for God, The Book of Romans, Family Driven Faith

I am hoping~ for more babies!

I am hearing~ Charlotte playing with her noisy toys and Sofia and Malachi playing hide and seek, the washer and dryer are running as well as the bread machine

Around the house~ laundry to be done, a skirt to be sewn along with a blanket and three dresses

One of my favorite things~ my husband!

A few plans for the rest of the week~
*Sticking to my meal plan
*Spending time with my husband when the girls go to bed
*making a breakfast strata for breakfast tomorrow
*starting a Bible study on Monday of the book of Romans with my friend Jessica

Here is picture thought I am sharing:

My Sweet Charlotte (6 months old)
Love her hair!

No comments:

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon