My Sweet List
1. Sofia and Charlotte’s Sweet Feet! Sofia loves to have her toe nails painted, yet once they are painted she sticks her fingers in the wet paint and of course messes them up…however she will still look at me and say “pretty momma”. Charlotte’s feet as so small compared to Sofia’s, yet it won’t be long and she took will be walking and running around after Sofia. (They grow up too fast!)
2. Sofia and the way she loves her Lamby still captivates me and makes my heart melt. Sofia can go nowhere without her beloved Lamby. Lamby has been her special thing since she had her surgery on her nose when she was a year old. Needless to say, Lamby is beginning to become worn, but she still loves every inch of him. She now tells Lamby just about every day, “I love you Lamby”. Makes my heart melt!
3. Sofia. She is such a precious child and has such a carefree spirit. She loves to sing now, and sings “Jesus Loves Me” every night after story time. She also says her own prayers, which just takes my breath away. I am a blessed witness of how the Lord is preserving her and drawing her to Him. What an awesome thing to behold, a child who loves the Lord!
4. Charlotte. What can I say, Charlotte is a “momma’s girl”. She is so different than her sister Sofia. She clings to me all throughout the day, and it doesn’t bother me one bit! I love that she and I are still sharing in the blessing of breastfeeding. It truly is a magnificent part of mothering that God designed. She can say “momma” and says it ALL the time. Sofia didn’t really say her first real word (dada) until she was about 7 or 8 months old. So, for Charlotte, at 6 months old, to say “momma” and know what it means, is just amazing to me! But oh how sweet that word is to my ears!
5. My daughters! I am the blessed mother of two sweet beautiful daughters. They bring such a joy to my life that is indescribable. I praise God each day for giving me the honor of being Sofia and Charlotte’s mother. The Sweet moments when Sofia and Charlotte are sleeping and this one captures such sweetness that can only be seen by looking at the picture!
Crystal <>< (SAHM)













2 comments:
They are beautiful Crystal....just like their momma
Cute pics! You're right- they're sweeties. :)
Post a Comment