Dr. Voddie Bauchaum has composed a series of articles entitled "Things I Long For People To See At Weddings". His writings are a refreshing reminder that there are still Christians who stand for Truth in the face of a world full of compromising "Christians". I hope that you will take the time to go over to Dr. Baucham's website and read this blog series. It is well worth the time. "Things I Long For People to See At Weddings" ~ Part I "Things I Long For People to See At Weddings" ~ Part II "Things I Long For People to See At Weddings" ~ Part III "Things I Long For People to See At Weddings" ~ Part IV Serving God and My Family, Crystal <>< (SAHM)
Friday, October 3, 2008
Great Series on “Weddings and Marriage”
Labels:
Article Recommendations,
Marriage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Thanks for the link--I'll definitely have to check those out. I didn't even know who Dr. Baucham was until earlier this year when I found one of his sermons on another blog. He is spot on!
Also, thank you for your kind words yesterday. Isn't it amazing to meet a complete stranger online and be able to call them sister? God is good.
April
Post a Comment