Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My New Project!

I have decided to do it! I am going to begin writing an e-book. I have been tossing the idea around for about a year and have spoken with my husband many times on my fears of taking on such a huge project. He has confidence in me and that is very encouraging.


 

I will write the book based on my personal experience of being a wife and mother. The book will focus on how I depend solely on the Lord in all aspect of my life. As many of you know, I am not a "bench warmer" when it comes to Biblical Living. Many people read my blogs and I think it would be neat to put them in book form.


 

I have not decided if I will charge for the e-book or not. If I decide to charge a price for the book it will be minimal. I will have to cover the cost of publishing it, and that is what the funds will go to. There are many details I am still figuring out, but I am exciting about my new project!


 

Please be in prayer for me as it seems any new ministry project I take on the enemy swoops in to attack. I need patience and discernment. I do not want this project to take over my life, or cause me to neglect my most important priorities; my God, my husband, my children, and my home. I thank you in advance for your prayer support and for your support in general!


 

Serving God and My Family,

Crystal <>< (SAHM)

No comments:

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon