Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Charlotte has Arrived!


Charlotte Michelle was born 5 July 2008 @ 11:23am. She weighs 9lbs 14.1oz and is 21 1/4inches long.

She has SVT and is being tested for Neonatal Lupus and has been in the NICU since about an hour after she was born.

I will blog more later.

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

5 comments:

Angela said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! I hope little Charlotte is going to be OK and you guys will be in our prayers!

Unknown said...

Oh she is so beautiful!!

I will be praying for her and for your family!

Tara

Sarah said...

Congrats, mama!

Erin said...

Congratulations!! She's beautiful! I will be praying for her health!

Candice said...

Congratulations on the birth of your little girl! I'm sorry to hear about the lupus, not sure what it is, but it doesn't sound good. May the Lord give you strength and may his peace be with you. Looking forward to more updates when you get around to it. Lord bless you and your family.

Love,Candice

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon