
Although I am tired this morning, I have a burst of energy to read and blog today. This post will be a fun one for all you mother’s of little ones. Over at Jess’ blog, “Making Home” she has let us in on what she will be reading this summer. She will be reading a book on counseling women biblically. She also asked other women to tell what they will be reading this summer. I am not sure I will have much time to really get into a new book after having Charlotte and taking extra care of Sofia. With this in mind I thought it would be cute to tell you all what I will be reading to Sofia this summer! We have gotten a few new books to read to her at bedtime or when I am nursing Charlotte. They are great books!
Happy Birthday Barnabas ~ By: Royden Lepp
God Loves You Barnabas ~ By: Royden Lepp
You’re All My Favorites ~ By: Sam McBratney
A Good Day ~ By: Kevin Henkes
Orange Pear Apple Bear ~ By: Emily Gravett
I am currently reading (over and over) “Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way” by Susan McCutcheon-Rosegg .
What will you be reading this summer? What books do read to your little ones? Feel free to share with us!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)













1 comment:
Hope all is well with you! Wondering if you have had your little one and if everything is ok?
Post a Comment