Monday, June 2, 2008

My House really needs my attention


I was tagged by my sweet friend Sadie over at Unfolding Grace to complete this Meme. This is the first one I have ever done…so thanks Sadie!

Favorite person (outside family): Oh goodness…this one is a hard one. I would have to say my friend Katie. She and her husband and three little ones are missionaries in Thailand. I miss her so much. She is the one who got me started on cloth diapers!

Favorite Food: Right now…just about anything! But I am a big Italian pasta fan. Living in Italy just made me love carbs even more!

Quirks about me: I love Elvis Presley! I have Elvis dolls, all the Elvis albums, an Elvis lunch box, and so much more! Another thing is I eat all the cereal part of Lucky Charms and save the marshmallows for last!

How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? (Ask them.) And I quote: “perfect answer to a heartful prayer.” (not 10 words but it does the trick…so Malachi says)

Any regrets in life? I wish I would have saved my physical affections only for my husband.

Favorite Cause/Charity: The Great Commission! Sharing the Gospel with the lost is the best “Cause/Charity” that we as Christians can be involved with.

Favorite Blog Recently: Unfolding Grace (It is always my favorite!)

Something you can't get enough of: Sleep at this point! Being 34 weeks pregnant can really wear a person out!

Worst job you've ever had. I have enjoyed all my jobs

What job would you pay NOT to have? Hmmm, I don’t know.

If you could be a fly on a wall, where? This one is hard. I guess it would be anywhere that my husband is sharing the Gospel with others. I love hearing him talk about the Lord.

Favorite Bible verse right now: Romans 8 (the entire chapter!) heck all of Romans!

Guilty pleasure? Well, since I have been pregnant it has been chocolate. I can’t have it when I am not pregnant because it triggers migraines…so praise the Lord for wacky pregnancy hormones!

Got any confessions? 1) My kitchen has been a mess for 2 days, 2) I have like 3 days worth of laundry to do, 3) I am not always kind to my husband 4) I am selfish and sinful (who knew?)

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? I wouldn’t be able to spend it on myself…ha ha ha Seriously I would spend it on Malachi or my children.

Favorite thing about your house? Hmmm, not sure I have a favorite thing other than I live with the best husband in the world!

Least favorite thing about your house? The carpet upstairs! I hate carpet

One thing you're bad at: My husband said “interrupting him at work”. I just Instant Messaged him to ask him what I am bad at…that was my response…ha ha ha

One thing you're good at: Baking!!! I love to cook and bake and I happen to be pretty good at it.

If you would change one thing about your circumstances, what? I would love to not be in debt up to my eye balls

Who would you like to meet someday? My sweet Charlotte who is due in about 6 weeks

What makes you feel sexy? My husband

Who is your real life hero? My husband

What is the hardest part of your job? Not getting enough rest…chasing after Sofia and being pregnant has been a challenge…but it is all worth it

When are you most relaxed? When my husband is home

What stresses you out? Being late for anything…I have to have a plan, and when that plan falls through I freak out

What can you not live without? My Salvation

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? I say, blog away!

Why do you blog? I decided to blog after my husband encouraged me to. He thinks that I have life experience that I can share with others that may be beneficial or edifying to other Christian women.

I'm supposed to tag:
Two Newish Bloggers: I don’t have any new bloggers

Two Blog Friends: My friend Courtney at "More than Rubies" (I can’t think of a second person)

Two Bloggers I'd Like To Know Better: Mrs. Fuentes over at “A Wise Woman Builds Her Home” and Jess from “Making Home”

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I am so behind on my blog reading! I didn't catch the tag until today- almost a week later! Wow, sorry lady! I will get on this today.

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon