Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Little Garden

This evening my husband, needed to stop by Best Buy to pick up a special cord for our computer. Target just happens to be right next door, so we decided to stroll through there to kill some time. We came across the sweetest little things! We bought these three little “do it yourself” potting plants for $1 each! They are just the cutest!

I thought it would be a great little thing for Sofia and I to do together. They are so little and I just had to get them and try them out. If all “grows” well, then we will transfer them to a bigger pot when they out grow these little ones.

I will take pictures periodically to show how our little plants are growing.

(From left to right: Petunias, Marigolds and Strawberries)

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

2 comments:

Sadie said...

How fun! I've managed to basically accidentally kill all my potted plants (whoops!) Let me know if you learn any tricks.

P.S. Cute scrapbooking header thingy.

Jessica said...

Those ARE cute! My mom bought all 3 of my girls something like that for Valentine's Day. The younger 2 have "Burning Love" seeds in red pots and my older daughter has "Mini Rose" seeds in a pink pot. We are planning on planting them today if all goes well!!!!!! Have a great time planting with Sophia!

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon