Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Check that off my list!



Yesterday I managed to get my desk area all cleaned and somewhat organized. I had to entertain Sofia during the process because she wanted to be under my feet the entire time. So I am surprised I even got it done.

Sofia has learned how to put trash in the trash can, so she did help me a little. She loves to help us out by throwing things away. Sometimes she gets a little too excited about it and starts throwing everything away! Reckless abandon!

Today I will try and tackle my kitchen cabinets and then tomorrow the living room rug and floors. Malachi will be home Wednesday since I have an early doctor’s appointment and I am cooking for the church that night too. So he will be here to help me!

I pray that you all are accomplishing the things on your list!

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

No comments:

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon