Wednesday, April 16, 2008

27 Weeks and Productive



Today was a very productive day. I was able to get my floors cleaned. However, it seems I have lost my mopping bucket, so I was unable to mop. The thought passed through my mind to get on my hands and knees and clean the floor that way...but it quickly passed.


I had my OB appointment today. I am 27 weeks pregnant today. I had to do the glucose test for gestational diabetes. I should know the results tomorrow. After that we ate breakfast in the hospital cafeteria. BEST FOOD EVER! (and cheap) We needed to go to the DMV after that, but Sofia fell asleep, so we came home and she and I took a nap.

While I was napping, two Mormon's came to our door and Malachi invited them in and witnessed to them! He said they basically ran out of the house! So we pray that they will look into what Malachi told them about Joseph Smith and seek the true Jesus for their salvation.


We did make it to the DMV. We needed to get a new sticker for our license plate. It was actually cheaper than we expected AND I got a new Driver's License.


I am also cooking supper tonight for a team of workers that are coming to help out at our church. I cooked 3 HUGE pots of dirty rice.


So I must say, I have accomplished quite a bit today. And the day isn't even over yet!


All in all, today has been a busy day and I am ready to relax with a good book.


Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

1 comment:

Renee said...

Congrats on all you have done this week!! I too struggle with getting things done around the home. My list I made on Sunday has nothing checked off but today is only Thursday (still two nights & the weekend to get it done). I have to clean the kitchen and bathroom floor, vacuum the living room, wash dishes & scrub the tub. My DH has washed the laundry!

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon