Marvelous Monday!
Another week begins and there is always something that needs to be done. This week I have a lot of things that I would really like to accomplish. Being a “keeper at home”, means that I strive each day to make this house a “home” for my family. This home should be a place of rest for my husband after he has worked all day. My home should be a safe haven for my children where they can safely cultivate a relationship with the Lord and learn to serve Him.
As we prepare our lives and home for another baby, there is a lot to be done! I have so many projects that sometimes just thinking about them all overwhelms me. So today I am going to make a list of 5 things/projects that I would like to accomplish by the weeks end. I will cross through them as I complete them, and hopefully by Friday I will see a list completed!
I still have a little one to tend to as she is my first priority through the day. In the spirit of not becoming stressed or overwhelmed, whatever doesn’t get completed this week, I will simply transfer to next week’s list. When possible I will also enlist the help of my dear husband. He is always willing to help me and that is such a great encouragement to me.
So, now on to my “5 things” that I would like to accomplish this week:
1) Have quiet time reading the scriptures and “Feminine Appeal” by Carolyn Mahaney before Malachi and
2) Clean and organize my kitchen cabinets
3) Clean and organize my desk area
4) Clean the rug in the living room and vacuum under the couch and possibly mop the floors downstairs. (Need the help of my husband for this one)
5) Get all the clean clothes folded and put away (need to make a place for
That is my list for this week. Mopping the floors and getting the living room rug cleaned will take some help from my sweet husband. The great thing about mopping my floors is that I don’t use any chemicals. I use vinegar water and it gets the job done perfectly!
If you would like to join in on making a list of 5 things that you would like to tackle for this week, feel free to comment and share your list!
“The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; That they may teach the young women to be sober , to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.” Titus 2: 3-5
Serving God and My Family,














No comments:
Post a Comment