Wednesday, April 2, 2008

25 weeks!!!


25 weeks and counting!


Charlotte sure is growing! She is quite active at the moment. It seems anytime I eat or drink anything cold, she starts moving around.


At this stage of pregnancy Charlotte probably weighs about 1 ½ to 2 pounds and is about 14 inches long! I find that amazing. Charlotte will now begin to put on her “baby fat”! God's design is just wonderful.


As far as how I am doing, I am great! I do have my “worn out” moments. Those only come when I have over done it throughout the day. I am now in my clean freak stage, so at times I over do it by not taking a break.


Charlotte moves a lot and has been keeping me up at night lately. I am doing my best to nap when Sofia naps. If I can get an hour nap in then I am good to go for the rest of the day.


Today won't be a “nap” day though, as I am keeping the car when Malachi comes home for lunch. I am going to our pastor's house for a Ladies Fellowship! YAY! Sofia loves going to our pastor's house. She plays with our pastor's 10 year old daughter. So today will be a full day! I love full days, makes them seem shorter.


I am truly enjoying this pregnancy and I am sure I will miss being pregnant once Charlotte is born. However, I can hardly wait to hold her in my arms! Until July, I will continue to cherish and enjoy each minute of being pregnant with Charlotte!


Serving God and Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)


No comments:

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon