WE MADE IT TO
Yesterday was one LONG day for us. We woke up at 3am and we were on a flight to
We are enjoying our time here. When we landed and got to the car rental place it really began to sink in that we were not in
We also noticed that we are in a predominately liberal, new agey state.
We are just in awe of the completely different culture. You would think that it wouldn’t surprise me. I have lived out side of this country! I think what is so weird is that I am in the
The time difference had us all out of sorts yesterday. We actually went to be at 7pm
Malachi is enjoying meeting everyone from Geo Engineers. He was able to come back to the hotel for lunch which was nice. I find that I miss him more because we aren’t in our comfort zone. We plan to meet him in the lobby when he gets back to go to supper. There is a restaurant right up the road that lets kids eat free on Mondays! Can’t beat that! We are trying our best to limit what we spend on food, and since I am a frugal freak we have done really well so far.
Malachi and I have decided that it wouldn’t be so bad if we had to relocate here. We found that we are surrounded by Calvary Chapel’s which is a great thing too.
We are hoping to visit with some family that live close by. So, all in all, this is a great trip for us! I love the clean crisp air, and I am not having nearly the congestion problems as I do at home. I slept so well last night without all the congestion.
The Lord truly is good! He has blessed us in ways we could have never imagined. We are grateful for Him bringing this new job opportunity to Malachi. This has been a long time prayer of ours that he would have steady work that also provided regular working ours and weekends off. The true bonus part of this is that he is finally being paid a salary. Through the really rough parts we have remained in Christ and only trusting in Him. When we trust in our own abilities we usually fail miserably. We serve a God who never fails us and always provides in ways that HE sees fit. I will end this post here for now, but you can expect to hear more about our visit to
Serving God and My Family,














2 comments:
My son lives in redmond--just outside of seattle. He works on microsoft stuff. He loves it out there--loves the mountains especially.
ps. my daughter is due in July with a little boy!
Post a Comment