WOW! It feels like forever since I blogged last. My life has been full and busy lately. Malachi has accepted a new job with an engineering company based out of Washington State! We are actually making a trip to Seattle for Malachi to do some training. We will be able to visit with some family that lives near by. So not only is this a business trip, but a mini-vacation. This will be Sofia's FIRST time on an airplane! We are excited and nervous about how she will react. We are praying that the flight is smooth and that she is able to have a good time.
I will be 20 weeks pregnant on Wednesday! We are just so excited about our little Charlotte! We truly are blessed! Charlotte is a bit more active at this stage than Sofia was. Malachi actually was able to feel Charlotte kick the other day. It was very faint, but he felt her! I love the way he is so protective of me while I am pregnant. He absolutely loves babies and that is also a blessing to me.
Each day is a new day to honor the Lord with our lives. I do pray that we all continue to run hard and fast after the Lord. There is no hope outside of Jesus Christ. This is made new to me each day when I am forced to die to myself. In 1 Peter 2 we are told that during Jesus' beatings He remained silent and “uttered no threats” (v.23). What does it mean that Christ “uttered no threats”? Well, during this time if a criminal had been caught they would beat him and hope that he would yell out the names of his accomplices. If a criminal yelled out names his beating would be less severe. However, if he did not yell out any names, the beating was made worse. Ponder on this for awhile. Had Jesus yelled out any names, who's names do you think He would have yelled out? I know that my name would have been one of those names! However, “He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed.” (v. 24)
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)














No comments:
Post a Comment