It has been a crazy couple of weeks! I have been sick with a crazy sinus infection and then Malachi and Sofia got sick! On top of that I started having contractions, which turned out to be false labor. Malachi got a new job and we found out he has to fly to Washington State for training! By the Grace of the Lord Sofia and I will be able to fly with him. I know it may sound stupid to some people, but I don't want to spend a single night apart from my husband! We actually got a good amount back from our income tax return and that is what we will be using to pay for our plane tickets. All of Malachi's expenses will be reimbursed, which is another God surprise!
I plan on getting back on the ball with blogging. The decongestant the doctor has prescribed makes me a bit loopy, so I will be abstaining from blogging during that time. There is NO telling what I would blog then!
We found out Friday that I am carrying another baby girl. Her name is Charlotte Michelle and we are just so thrilled! Malachi was praying for another little girl. He is smitten with Sofia and is a great daddy! He will call Charlotte “Charlie” as her nickname from her daddy! I think it is sweet.
During the ultrasound we actually got to see Charlotte yawn! It was amazing! Praise the Lord for sonograms!
I pray that you all are still doing the challenge to encourage and pray for our husbands. I have the links on the side of my blog for you to go to each day. Also you can bookmark the page and read them at your leisure.
I pray that you all are doing well. I also thank you for the continued prayers and support!
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)













2 comments:
Praise the Lord! I'm glad you will be able to go with Malachi. I always missed Colin when he had to take buisness trips. What a fun trip for your family! When will you be visiting Washington? We are going to be in Seattle next week for my international interviews.
Just happened to stop by your blog...wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading your insights on pregnancy, and your God-centered outlook! Very encouraging.
God Bless~
Post a Comment