Wednesday, January 23, 2008

15 WEEKS PREGNANT!!!


I am 15 weeks pregnant today! Praise the Lord!!! I also have been battling a sinus infection and am on my 2nd round of antibiotics. For the past two weeks or so I have been so miserable with horrible congestion. By the Grace of God, Malachi and Sofia have not gotten sick!


I have felt the baby move and it is so amazing and reassuring. I am always fascinated and amazed with being pregnant. I find myself constantly praising the Lord for His awesome ability to create and sustain a life inside a woman's body.


Sofia is getting close to being 20 months and each day is a new day with her. She has been learning new words. She has learned to say “mommie”, “book”, “cat” and the all wonderful “no”. She has also learned some not so wonderful things, like hitting and throwing tantrums. I must say that through it all being a mother is still the best job I have ever had. I am surrounded by Godly women who I can go to for advice and encouragement and my husband and I are always on the same page! How wonderful it is to be like-minded in a marriage! We both believe that the very most important thing we can teach our children are the ways of the Lord and what He demands of us. Our children's most important relationship is the one they have with the Lord. Knowing the sacrifice that He made in order to give them the opportunity to be reconciled back to a right relationship with Him is the most important thing they could ever learn!


We will be finding out the sex of the baby for Malachi's birthday on February 15th! We are so excited! We are set on a girl's name but we can't seem to decide on a boy's name. If the baby is a girl her name will be Charlotte Michelle. Michelle is my middle name and is also Sofia's middle name. Malachi loves the name Charlotte and wants to call her “Charlie”. I actually think it is really a cute nick-name. We are tossing around three boy's names; Solomon, Silas and Noah. We can't seem to pick one. Malachi would really love to have another little girl. He told me he is just smitten with Sofia and wouldn't mind a whole houseful of little girls! I think that is so very sweet. We both agree that what is really important is having a healthy baby, and praising the Lord regardless.


I pray that all of you are doing well. I have a few ideas on topics I would like to blog about, but it will take me a few days to get my thoughts in order.


Serving God and Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

1 comment:

Sadie said...

I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. Hope your sinus infection gets better soon. Can't wait to rejoice with you all when you find out about your next little one. Those names are darling!

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon