Saturday, November 17, 2007

SILLY TIME!!!





Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward.”

Psalm 127:3


Being silly with Sofia is the highlight of my day, especially in these first few weeks of being pregnant. I am worn out and exhausted from the extra progesterone I have to take, but I am trying each day to have “Silly Time” with Sofia. She loves it when I let her sit on my lap and we spin in the computer chair. I must admit when I was a little girl I loved spinning around in circles until I got really dizzy. Sofia seems to enjoy it as well!


I thought it would be sweet to share with you all this special silly moment.


I pray that if you have children that you will take a few minutes today to just be silly with them.


Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

No comments:

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon