Thursday, November 8, 2007

4 WEEKS AND COUNTING!


4 weeks and counting!!!


What a joyous day it is! I got a call from my nurse today and my blood work all came back great! My progesterone levels need to be above 20 and mine are at 32.50! I will be taking progesterone every day until we hear a heart beat using the Doppler thing. (that could take until 10 weeks)

I will be going in every Tuesday to have my levels checked. My very first official doctors appointment will be December 17th! I will have an ultrasound on that day with the doctor. He wants to be right there to make sure everything is ok. I praise the Lord for directing us to this doctor. He is not waisting any time in making sure that I and the baby are healthy and safe.

Malachi and I are just so excited that there are no words to describe exactly how we feel. The Lord is good! He has answered our prayer and we are trusting in Him through this entire pregnancy. We will rejoice in the moment and praise the Lord always. No matter how long or short this pregnancy is, we are blessed beyond measure that the Lord would give us another child.

Thank you all for your kind words of love, encouragement and support. Thank you for the prayers and we continue to ask you to keep us in prayer through this time.

I will definitely keep you all updated throughout this pregnancy! Praise the Lord!!!!


Serving God and My family,

Crystal <>< (SAHM)


Psalms 139:13-16


For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, {And} skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth; Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained {for me,} When as yet there was not one of them.”

1 comment:

guinever said...

Congratulations, Crystal!

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon