Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Crochet Time!


I have picked my crochet hook and yarn back up! I had Malachi take pictures for proof! I am a bit rusty, but found a great website called NEX STITCH that has helpful video tutorials. I am trying to finish a project that I began right before Malachi and I were married. (That was December 2004!) I will post pictures with the finished project!


Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

2 comments:

Sadie said...

Your project looks great! My scarf is just almost finished. I am definitely going to check out that website. Hope you have a great day!

nannykim said...

Soooooooo what is it??????? I did a baby blanket for my daughter when she was pregnant. Then after her daughter was born I started another one and it is such a slow pattern that I can't get myself to sit down and work on it!!! I should take it with me in the car when we do longish traveling or take it to greatgrams but it takes so much concentration that I can't get myself to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon